WEST POINT MILITARY ACADEMY
- The oldest military academy in the United States, producing such heroes as Eisenhower, Patton and Schwartzkopf. Learn about the Academy's role in shaping US history from tours available daily from
WEST POINT TOURS.
BOAT CRUISES ON THE HUDSON
- Whilst at West Point, you can hop aboard the M/V Commander (on National Historic Register) and enjoy a
Hudson Highlands Narrated Cruise or drive to Newburgh Landing for a Hudson River adventure aboard the M/V Pride of the Hudson. A boat ride to Constitution Island and the Warner residence also leaves from West Point, June to September.
GOSHEN HISTORIC TRACK
- Oldest trotting track in the world. Watch daily training and special racing events in season.
HARNESS RACING MUSEUM & HALL OF FAME OF THE TROTTER
- Next to the Goshen Historic Track. Feel the thrill of driving a sulky in the 3-D simulator and hear the history and stories of this great sport.
STORM KING ART CENTER
- The largest sculpture park in the US with picnic facilities and museum shop.
- America's oldest winery, making wines since 1839.
WOODBURY COMMON PREMUIM OUTLETS
- Charming colonial-style shopping village with over 150 of the finest stores and outlets.
WILD & SCENIC RIVER TOURS AND RENTALS
- White water canoe, raft, tubing, and kayak trips for all ages on the beautiful Delaware.